Configuring Ghostsurf 2007first-run (newbie)

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Taol00n, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taol00n

Taol00n Registered Member

Hello, This forum looks promising; Ill probably hang out here a bit to read more. I hope somone can offer me some tips with this new (to me) software. Ive had it for a few hours only. I was very careful to configure it because the whole concept of this software pakage is new to me. all went well, no glitches at all. Then i went to a site called bigfishgames to download a purchase. The game wont instal. The site gives the reason as the file not being able to download?. Im fairly sure it is some box I checked or unchecked in Ghost but all those setting confuse me. It is the 2007 platinum w/spycatcher and other utilities. I have winxpsp2 and kaspersky.7
    If I can just get these bigfish games to instal.. Ill be a happy customer. perhaps someone will explain how those personal info blocking buttons work.:)
    Thanx for the help. yes, I did a thread search here for Ghost and there where WAY too many entries to wade through. But Ill be looking there next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.