Computer hell

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by User In Distress, Jun 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. right now, my computer has been hit...HARD, with spyware and junk like that. I am forever being hit with popups saying "click here to remove spyware" blah blah. also, my home page is constantly changed to some "about:blank". i have used: ad-aware, spy sweeper, spybot, and now spyware blaster but still cant seem to keep the popups away and cant get rid of the spyware. PLEASE post if you have any suggestions what to do. PLEASE!

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi UID,

Please follow these instructions. In order to post on that particular forum, you'll have to register as a forum member first btw.

regards.

paul

3. se7engreen

se7engreen Registered Member

I wouldn't be suprised if you found yourself a trojan. Try downloading Ewido Security Suite or A2, both are free trojan scanners. That would be a good start.

4. rrainbow

rrainbow Registered Member

Hi se7engreen:
    Where do we go and download the 2 Trojans you metioned? The Ewido Security Suite and the A2. I'd Apprecite that Info. Thank you! :D

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Please "User in Distress" follow Paul's instructions and go to the thread [thread]15913[/thread] to post your HijackThis log file for expert help in that expert forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.