Completed my ultimate anti-keylogger defense

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Kees1958, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Try changing the Trusteer policy with as much "allways" as possible. I did not test it, I just assumed it to work based on one of the banks reputation (could be my bad :oops: )

When Safe-Admin comes out, I challenge you to change Comodo for Internal FW and GeSWall for Low rights containment. I bet it is as strong (since it is effectively a selected deny Execute, for new arrivals like GeSWall and UAC acts as a HIPS between Low and MEdium and Medium and High rights objects, with the elevate from safe places + only allow signed programs it is as easy to use as Comodo's Clean PC mode). Instead of looking for a HIPS on Linux, you can use Windows7 OS to drop the HIPS you are using , sort of reversed HIPS/FW Quest :D

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  2. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Ok, that,s interesting.

With Comodo I just like the fact that I install it and leave on default settings now a days. No custom rules mostly. Besides I have many bells n whistles, a fleshy GUI and most of all a software I can put to test any malware. :D

3. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

Well, for malware testing it is disappointingly effective, it intercepts at the earliest moment, point of entry (IE8 with 1806 trick to prevent download of programs) and execution (low rights container).

4. aigle

aigle Registered Member

BTW don,t just take my words. My test results are not easy to swallow even for me. How the hell they can sell it to the banks if it doesn,t seem to do anything at all. o_O

Still thinking may be I tested it wrong. :rolleyes:

5. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Ya think :D

6. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

By the way, does anyone know a direct link for the Trusteer Rapport offline installer? All I could find was a web installer, and even this fellow was hard to find. lol

-Edit-

Found it! ;)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  7. aigle

aigle Registered Member

So where is the offline isntaller?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.