Compatability with Vista

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Shraddhan, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shraddhan

Shraddhan Registered Member

When I added Vista Beta 2 to the other operating systems on my XP SP2 computer, I was advised that True Image was not compatible with Vista. OK, so I will not run TI from Vista. Not a good idea anyway, seeing that it is a beta version and that I normally work in XP.

In spite of Microsoft's warning, can I assume that when I run TI in XP SP2 it will properly include the Vista partition in its backup / restore of my main hard drive?

Anand Shraddhan
    www.ultimacalc.com

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Shraddhan,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, you are right. Acronis True Image 9.0 Home will be able to create a backup and restore an image of a hard drive which contains a partition where you have Windows Vista installed if Acronis True Image is running within Windows XP which is supported. This relates to all types of partitions even if the file systems of them are not supported by Acronis True Image.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.