COMODO Memory Firewall - pitiless extinction of all species of buffer overflows !

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by PROROOTECT, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PROROOTECT

PROROOTECT Registered Member

COMODO Memory Firewall v2.0.4.20 : http://www.memoryfirewall.comodo.com/ Yes, he which volunteers ( is FREE ! ) this extinction! And WWF International will not protest!
    Nor WWE! Yes, like my pitiless wrestling fighting ...

COMODO Memory Firewall - Armageddon for buffer overflow attacks; never disqualification! Constant browser protection with this software DEP ! Prevent against transformation of your computer into a Zombie PC !

It's a buffer overflow detection and prevention tool which provides the ULTIMATE defence against one of the most serious and COMMON attack types on the Internet - the buffer overflow attack. It's FREE ! Small, Smart & Smashing - ANY slowdowns! I look on Dimio ( it's my DTaskManager - by Dimio, our Italian friend! :argh: ):

cmf.exe: Memory Use 4608 Kb; Virtual M. 33944 Kb; Handles 40; Threads 2. :argh:

On GMER: good .text ( with values cmfdll32.dll ) and good IAT ( with values cmf.exe ).

And then ... and then: cmf.exe Run Startup Now!:thumb:

And on my next post: yes, I have lived this horrible attack, buffer overflow, on 2007! The explosions on my computer !!!

Goodbye, see you tomorrow!:thumb:

Your comments, please ...

2. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

I have nothing to add to this, except, lol, your posts make me scratch my head and laugh. Have a good one, Pro :)

3. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

ROFL! I am sure WWF won't mind CMF in deed. :argh:

If there was a software oriental-style bazaar, you would be the head of the market. I can almost imagine you shouting these words while the crowd of software buyers passes by and takes a look on your stand. :D

ROFL! I bet even if it was big and dumb, you 'd still find an awesome way for pubblicity. But Dimio isn't Italian, i caught you there! :D You should take care more of your pubblicity campaign!

ROFL! Sounds like in your PC there was not only overflow, but overload too.

Most people must be speechless. :argh: You should present an application every day in this way. It really makes my day. I am running Process Lasso btw, very good find! :thumb:

4. PROROOTECT

Yes, Dw, I'm crazy sometimes ...:doubt:

Yours faithfully PRO:thumb:

5. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

Wasn't this program gonna be built in to CIS o_O

6. Fuzzfas

Yes, but this one can be used as standalone. Besides, Proorotect's presentations are fun! :argh:

7. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

ok is it already built in in CIS or not yet?

8. Fuzzfas

I think 3xist wrote that it will be in the next release. o_O

9. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

Yes it'll be in the next release after the upcoming one hopefully.

10. 3xist

3xist Guest

Yep... Comodo Memory Firewall will be fully developed and integrated in CIS very very soon.

Cheers,
    Josh

11. Makav3l1

Makav3l1 Registered Member

And from what I understand SafeSurf which is optionally installed along with CIS has CMF technology to protect against BO.

12. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Hopefully with out the need to install the toolbar I think?

13. Makav3l1

Makav3l1 Registered Member

Toolbar is easily removed with current CIS version.

14. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Yes, it is easy to remove the toolbar, but, what aigle meant to say was, and that's how I interpret it, that the user should be able to install SafeSurf, without installing the Ask.com toolbar. The user should be given the ultimate choice to install SafeSurf and Ask.com, separetely and not install both, just to get SafeSurf.

So what if the user can uninstall it afterwards. Where's the freedom to choose just the Comodo SafeSurf, without installing the Ask.com toolbar?

Could you imagine the time we would waste uninstalling crap like that, everytime we install an application that we may need, if all vendors decide to bundle with their apps toolbars like those, without giving the user the choice to install/not to install the toolbar?

15. PROROOTECT

Well, here is a couple very similar: Madam's your favorite ASK Toolbar yes yes, and Mr, WISE Registry Cleaner ...

""""""""""""""""""""

About Comodo Memory Firewall:

Free Comodo Memory Firewall detects most buffer overflow attack attemps such as attacks on STACK memory, HEAP memory, ret2libc attacks and of corrupted/bad SEH Chains; protects against data theft, computer crashes and system damage by preventing most (90 %) of buffer overflow attacks. ... protection against SEH Overwrites ... Yes?...

PS. SEH: Structured Exception Handler.

PROROOTECT, the survivor of WehnTrust v1.2.

16. nomarjr3

nomarjr3 Registered Member

The latest version of CIS already has CMF integration in its Defense+ module.

The next stable release will hopefully have BOClean integration.:D :thumb:

17. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

While keeping BOClean stanalone doesn't make much sense, discontinuing Memory Firewall isn't exactly a logical move imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.