Comodo internet security " disable " windows 10 activation

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by blacknight, Aug 13, 2015.

1. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

After upgrading from 7, to activate I have error code: 0xC004F034: I made a search in the web and most part of answer say the same thing: that the error actually depends on MS servers, and the solutions seem are two: a file batch, that I tried and doesn't work, or push and push " activate " in Settings < Update and security till 10 will be activated.

Then searching again in the web I find the advice to disable fw and av: I disable all CIS and 10 is activated. But when I enable CIS 10 results again not activated ( I tried several times ).

What can I do ? ( please, not: " change CIS ", and anyway not sure that another software have not the same problem ). Naturally, my CIS version is 8.2.0.4674 with Win10 Support.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Try Uninstalling CIS (not just disable) and usnig windows firewall temporally and uninstall Any AV or anti-malware then upgrade to windows 10 and activate it. In a couple of days slowly add back Comodo FW and AV and your other software.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  3. hjlbx

hjlbx Guest

I am not sure about your problem. Like most things CIS it will take time to fix all the various bugs. It's unfortunate, but CIS is still solid. By the way, I am dedicated CIS user on W8.1... atrociously full of bugs.

4. blacknight

blacknight Registered Member

I wonder: if I enable CIS, on my pc 10 results not activated ? But for Microsoft server ? Not activated too or activated ? This would solve the problem.

5. Carver

Carver Registered Member

You can backup your settings so uninstalling shouldn't be a problem.