Comodo firewall for Windows 10

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Osaban, Feb 22, 2019.

1. cruelsister

cruelsister Registered Member

2. newbino

newbino Registered Member

Thanks for your help!
    I reinstalled the image taken before install (but have saved the uninstaller link just in case), downloaded again CF and this time the Killswitch install went just fine.

If I may, a question: in your vid (Comodo Firewall- The Cruelsister Variation) at 3m25s after Killswitch install, you open the Network and System tabs but don't seem to be doing anything. Am I missing something, or is it just to check that everything is fine?

3. IRONY

IRONY Registered Member

Not a fan of Comodo firewall... it does not detect applications like OSS/Sygate had. It often times allows third-party applications pass through without your knowledge.

4. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

Sygate was a great firewall. Symantec got it for their security software. Not sure how much is left, but Endpoint firewall rules are similar.

5. wat0114

wat0114 Registered Member

Taking a completely neutral and unbiased approach to CFW free several months ago, I have found no serious concerns with it whatsoever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.