COMODO DiskShield Version 1.0.1.18 - BETA Released

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by rendez2k, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rendez2k

rendez2k Registered Member

A quick update from the COMODO forum (the future looks bright!)

we have many features planned

From session saving to snapshots to exclusions (so that you can have a folder persisting after a reboot etc) ability to resist multiple restarts (so that you can test applications that require restart), to some other cool stuff.

we will be rolling these out as they are coded.

Has anyone seen a similar s/w to CDS that can enable/disable without requiring a reboot?

thanks
    Melih

2. PoetWarrior

PoetWarrior Registered Member

I'm trying it as I type. I'm very interested in using DiskShield for testing other trial software. If this works out it might be a good replacement for FD-ISR especially for my uses. :thumb:

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Boy oh boy, i know a lot of us are waiting to sink our choppers into those nifty new features. Could it be COMODO is really on to something here?

EASTER

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

If CDS is out of beta, the first thing I do, is installing AEv2 while the virtual protection is ON. If CDS can't handle it, I don't want it because it didn't beat the best. I have another total different test ready to see if it is better or not.

5. PoetWarrior

Didn't realize until now that the reboot code for retaining trial software hasn't been written into the this beta version. It will be coming in beta 3 according to previous post so I've uninstalled it until a fuller version of CDS beta is available. Still looking forward to this software though. I liked what I saw. :thumb:

6. Hairy Coo

Hairy Coo Registered Member

Thats what most of this thread has been about:)

7. PoetWarrior

Every once in a while I like to taste coffee samples out of my own curiosity. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.