Command line options ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by tomhass, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomhass

tomhass Registered Member

Hi

I previously used PQ Drive Image Pro with scripting but ditched it as soon as Symantec took over (might ditch Veritas BE too!...Symantec makes most other IT companies look helpful and responsive - which is saying something !).

Therefore I purchased TI v9.0 which works great manually but I cannot find a way to script/command line it - can this be done ?

Thanks

Tom

2. Ozmaniac

Ozmaniac Registered Member

The command line interface is only available on the Corporate versions - not on ATI9 which is a consumer version.:cool:

3. MKairys

MKairys Registered Member

Your only options are to run commands "around" the backup, either by using TI's before/after backup command feature, or by executing a TI script (.tis file) from within your script.

I have been able to get a lot of flexibility using the second approach; I rename backups, manage the number of incrementals I keep, choose a destination drive according to whether my external USB is there or not, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.