Command line and True Image Home

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by thenooby, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thenooby

thenooby Registered Member

Hello ;)

I have True Image Home version 11

In the Rescue Media Builder, I have try to use the "command line parameter" under for restoring my image file :

trueimagecmd /deploy /filename:"e:\myimagefile.tib" /partition:1-1

For this example, e: is the letter where is the image file and the image file is named myimagefile.tib

But the command line don't seem to work...

Does "this sort of command line" can work with the True Image version Home ?

Please, How can I do something like that ?

Thank you :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello thenooby,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

It's not quite clear from your description which exact CMD do you mean.

If this is one you can specify during bootable media creation - it's related to boot load parameters (for example, our CD can boot with some parameters specified by default, such as "acpi=off noapic").

Could you please provide me with the exact sequence of actions that lead to the issue you report, so that I can reproduce it?

Detailed information about Acronis True Image Home product can be found in User's Guide.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Nikolsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.