Clickfree C6 easy imaging

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Atomas31, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Not interested in hardware specific products.

3. Atomas31

It's an hardware and software combo that seems to make backup very easy and simple ;)

Someone might have test this version and can give us his experience with it...

4. claykin

claykin Registered Member

If you are looking for simple plug and play backup/imaging of your harddisk, the Clickfree C6 is a good option. Just keep in mind that you won't have much control over the settings and how often it performs a new full image (instead of incrementals). Also I do not believe it can restore to dissimilar hardware.

Its great for people who use excuses as to why they don't backup. Just give one to them and tell them to connect to their PC. From there its pretty much automatic.

Rebit also makes a similar product. I recall reading somewhere the Clicklfree C6 software is licensed from Rebit.

5. Atomas31

Thanks Claykin! I didn't know Rebit but it looks like the clickfree product are a little more elaborate and less expensive :)

Having a Clickfree C1, I have a good idea how might work the C6 ;) My question is more for user of the Clickfree C6 - easy imaging and to know what have been there experience with it and if it is worth the money?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.