cleaners

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by maddawgz, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

I was wondering a good IE cleaner? payed or unpayed but doesnt run all the time? just when u need to i hear tweak xp or something is good?..bascially want to clear history cache etco_O. IM not sure you can get one that does the registry to..but that kinda freaks me out?? as i dont want to clean anything im not supposed to..i go a bit mad with the spray and wipe..heheeh!! .any advice ? I d/l one now its called go secret cleaner 8.1 Seems ok..its shareware !! Regards Maddawgz :eek:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

you might try looking at these

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

4. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

5. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Wanted to add....

I also looked at the other cleaners on that site by bigc, couple rated a tad higher than CC in the 'Popularity' rating, but read the reviews of the raters.

Especially the first one on ilSystem Wiper, not flattering... [I have not tried that, so cannot personally comment, but 3 of the 4 reviewers panned it]

Then read the reviews on CrapCleaner, only reason it's not up higher was one reviewer loved the program but only gave it a 2 for GUI... LOL>. huho_O
    It's a very intuitivative GUI IMO and also with others in that above thread link I gave.

I always read reviews if possible, gives a good guide, especially bad ones, as you can get information on what kind of trouble a program 'may' cause.

TAS

6. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

Wow brilliant..did it clean or wot/ i had so much crap !! noticed my msn went back to default? writing..lol!! but no biggy apart from that cheers :-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.