Check backup archive: Wrong date

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ljg, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljg

ljg Registered Member

When I check any of my backup archives, the screen shows "Archive Created:
    Wednesday, December 31, 1969 5:00:00 PM." (TI 9.2302) Anyone else?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ljg,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please collect the following information?

- Create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

- Make a screen shots of each step you take during the image creation process;

- Make a screen shot of the corresponding Check Archive wizard screen showing incorrect archive creation date;

- What exact regional and time-zone settings you use?

Submit a request for technical support with the subject indicating that you want to contact Alexey Popov. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. I'll certainly try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. ljg

ljg Registered Member

I've discussed this with Support, numerous times. Their last e-mail said, among other things, "We are still working on your problem and will do our best in order to contact you with a possible workaround as soon as possible. We will highly appreciate if you wait for a few days more to let us complete the investigation." That was on Oct 30. Sometimes, it seems as though too many e-mails to the Support folks annoy them, so they ignore you, while not enough e-mails causes them to forget about you. Either way, the result is the same. No fix.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ljg,

I'm really sorry for your inconvenience.

Could you please let me know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which can be found in the subject of the letters that you received from Acronis Support? I will find out the reason for the delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.