Change in autostart registry

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by polle, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polle

polle Registered Member

Hi,

when TDS detects a change in the autostart registry, it would be great if it would tell exactly what the change was. It's a little cumbersome using the autostart explorer.

It would be very nice if TDS-4 had such a feature.

Kind regards,
    polle

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Polle, It has already been noted and I am sure DCS will address the problem :)

3. ronny

ronny Registered Member

Great! I will love that also!

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

I delete each time the quicktime from the autostart but each time i ran on a page using it it's back in autostart, at next TDS start get the alert aubout the change, i delete the thing next TDS start tells a change was made so it's the first i look at, after looking further.
    You can use the autoStartViewer from the free tools at DiamondCS and keep a log which you might like to compare with a next log.
    So of course while writing this i think it would be a nice feature to be able to load the last or a former log in that autostartviewer and ask it to compare it with the current or former log and color/flag/highlight thje differences.
    I must admit the TDS Autostart Explorer i'm familiar and comfortable with, the large one from the AutoStartViewer is so large i can easily overlook a thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.