CCleaner installation in Windows users

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Stro, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stro

Stro Registered Member

I installed CCleaner when my Windows XP system had only one user, the Administrator. Since then I have created 3 additional, limited users. Now when I run CCleaner while logged in as the Administrator, the program only cleans files for the Admin user. I find I have to log into each user to clean up that user's "crap" files. In other words, I have to log into each of the four Windows users, and run CCleaner four times, in order for CCleaner to clean my entire PC.

How can I get CCleaner to clean my entire multi-user PC in just one run? If I uninstall CCleaner and reinstall it (now in the multi-user environment) will that do the trick?

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
    Stro

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

no i think that will only create the (start menu) shortcut for each user. idk if it would work but u could try right-clicking on ccleaner and click on "run as" to run it as each user without having to login and out. for it work also make sure the "Secondary Logon" is started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.