Can't turn off toolbars or Common Tasks bar

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wysocki, Feb 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wysocki

wysocki Registered Member

I uncheck toobars, help and common tasks bar. But when I restart TI, they're back. How do I save the setting?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello wysocki,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please uninstall Acronis True Image 9.0 from Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs.

After that please install Acronis True Image once again and see if the issue persists.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

3. wysocki

De-installed and re-installed. Same problem. Can't get rid of toolbars or common tasks bar. After I de-installed and rebooted, I noticed there was still a ton of stuff in the registry (also obvious because I'm still registered and my tasks are still there). Should I have deleted any of that?

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello wysocki,

Please accept our apologies for our previous reply. The point is that reinstalling the application most likely will not solve the problem. Moreover, I've just tested it myself on my workstation (build 2337) and the settings were saved just fine. In other words, I am able to turn off Help and Common Task Bar and they do not appear again after restarting the application.

First of all, please make sure that you use the latest build (2337) of Acronis True Image 9.0 which is available at: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/

You can find the full version name and build number by going to Help -> About... menu in the main program window.

To get access to updates you should create an account at:
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/
    then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

Please uninstall any previously installed build by following Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> Acronis True Image, prior to installing build 2337.

If the problem still persists with the latest build (2337) of Acronis True Image 9.0 then please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach the collected .NFO file to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

5. wysocki

Build 2337 fixed the problem, Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.