Can't log in

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Jetster, Aug 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetster

Jetster Registered Member

After reading Tom Hardware review I thought I would give it a try. Installed Spywareblaster and set it. After trying to log in to my BF2 account and being refused bythe server I became suspicious. Then later my daughter reproted she could not log into Habbohotel.

Set bad the changes it made but still did not work. Active X was completely turned off in IE and fire fox was not doing much better. I turned on active X and fixed a couple of things but still cannot log into BF2 or habbo hotel.

Any Ideas, and no it not a port problem.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Jetster....Welcome to Wilders,

Would you explain BF2 just a tad more Please :doubt: or would you mind providing links to BF2 and habbo hotel Please.

Thanks,
    Bubba

3. Jetster

Sorry BF2 is balltelfield 2 online game.

Habbo Hotel is http://www.habbo.com/ Click on "enter Habbo hotel" then a shockwave will pop up and click on the link that says "you can create one here"

Normaly it takes about 3 seconds to connect.

Thanks for your quick responce

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hmm....well I made sure I had the latest Spywareblaster database....then enabled ALL protection and was able to make it to the account create screen below within seconds :doubt:

Attached Files:

5. Jetster

Ok thanks for checking. It must not be related to spywareblaster and somthing else I did.

Thaks Again,

Patrick

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

You are very Welcome Patrick and I tend to agree that it is probably not related to Spywareblaster and as such I would be glad to move this thread from the Official Spywareblaster Forum to one of our other Forums to further this assistance if you wish ?

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.