Can't Load my updates from Microsoft web site Why??

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by aacm, Aug 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aacm

aacm Registered Member

Hello ....
    I having problems try to loading my Microsoft Updated operated system I use XP Pro and the updates can't load from internet? I contact microsoft and they tell me is my firewall I have look'n'Stop and I don't know how allow to updated Microsoft website(or in other words Updated my securities from Microsoft updated site)..
    Any help is very appreciated... Thanks..

Aacm

2. Neggy

Neggy Registered Member

3. aacm

aacm Registered Member

HI Neggy:
    Yes I was looking into your post.. The different is that I get my download only If I uncheck the "application filtering enable" then I proceed download then I back and I check again. However I don't like doing it every single time!!! :doubt: I love to have something already in place and I don't know all this rules how to applied into this firewall. Hope Frederic will give us something to do more in detail I like this firewall ( I tried all Kerio, Outpost, ZA Sygate) I love this one more secure and has high score in many forums and articules... Well thanks for that see what point we take from here.. I resolved temporary..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.