Can't install Nod32 4.2 using ERAC

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by AStaley, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AStaley

AStaley Registered Member

Original had ERAS v3 and used that to install Nod32 v4 to 80 or so PC's on my domain, a week or so back I updated ERAS to v4 by installing it over the top. All the PC's started picking up updates fine.

I've now created a new install package for Nod32 4.2 and I'm trying to push it out to a new PC recently installed on my domain. The PC is running XP SP3 fully patched and has the required services/ports configured.

But when I go into ERAC and push install nothing seems to happen, it creates the task and just sits there waiting. All the services on the server (2008 R2) are running, the server can be pinged and the firewall is down.

I've also tried this on a newly install virtual PC with the same results. I can't see a reason for the install to not work?

Thanks, AStaley.

2. Nick0

Nick0 Registered Member

If the task is stuck on "Waiting" simply restarting the "ESET Remote Administrator Service" from within services.msc then re-trying the push install will clear that issue.

Please also make sure that same service has been given the domain administrator log-on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.