Can't get through Voipbuster

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by tisungho, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tisungho

tisungho Registered Member

Hi everyone,

I'm testing some FW like Comodo, Jestico... When I found LnS 2.06, I decided to end up using it. However, I found that I can't use Voipbuster to call my parents. In the beginning, it was so hard to logon. I solved the problem by allowing some ports that were shown in the log. However, when I hung up the phone and I couldn't call again o_O . I tried to uncheck "Internet filtering enabled", and It worked.

Do you know how I can solve this problem cause I use this program everyday.
    Thank you very much!

2. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

3. tisungho

Thank you so much for your help!
    To import the generic rule, what should I choose? "TCP/UDP port in client mode" or "TCP/UDP port in server mode"?

Could u tell me what the difference between "Source/Destination" and "Destination/Source"?

Need help please...
    When I open the log, I saw the log running all the time :eek: it's so strange and not like that before. Even though I closed all my applications (browser/yahoo messenger...), the log keeps running. It seems that LnS is blocking the connections which are trying to connect to my pc!

4. tisungho

Hi again,

Mostly the log shows the UDP destination port: 34719, and the rule applied is "UDP : Any other UDP packet"

5. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is linked to the initial question or if this is a new issue.

For both cases, if the port is constant, then just create a rule with a right click on the alert from the log.

Then, if this is a new issue, select the Block attribute for this new rule.

If this is related to Voipbuster then the rule will allow this port to have Voipbuster working, and nothing else is required.

For your question regarding Client/server rule, normally you have to use the client rule.

Frederic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.