Cant get rid of a trojan horse!!!

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by J?kull, Mar 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom

Tom Guest

Im sorry I just dont get all of the above. I have this trojan, and as before, it cannot be properly deleted by Norton Antivirus and My CPU is always running at 100%. Is it possible you could tell me what to do in a step by step guide? I wold appreciate it so much. Thanks in Advance, Tom.

2. Tom

Tom Guest

O yes and I already have Spybot S+D and Adaware, sorry.

3. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

It's several days now, so the situation might be changed on your system. Can you please post a new fresh HJT log for the experts to review?
    Have you also been able to find that folder, zip it and forward it to submit@diamondcs.com.au ?
    If the CPU is still on 100% there's certainly a lot going on.
    In windows Start > MSCONFIG you should be able to delete the process from the autostart.
    another way via TDS look in running processes, if there kill the process and in the TDS AutoStart Explorer find the key to be deleted if youcan find it there.
    the other thing would be with Port Explorer to look which processes are running and connected to the outside world, via which way you can also kill them. In that way at least you would know for certain that it's till active and which application is responsible for the hight CPU usage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.