cant connect when im using IMON!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by woomera, Mar 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woomera

woomera Registered Member

when i enable my IMON feature on nod32 i can not connect my y!tunnel with yahoo messenger.why is that?and how can i enable the imon and connect to yahoo meesenger the same time?

2. INTOXSICKATED

INTOXSICKATED Registered Member

for what it's worth, i have imon set on maximum efficiency, and it works just fine with y!tunnel pro.

3. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Hi fatalwoomera:

Commonly, issues arising from IMON can be cured by running the Winsock fix found here. IMON most likely will be disabled after running. Re-enable and see if the issue is fixed (after a reboot).

Checking your browser (if using IE) for damaged or unknown objects and deleting them may also be a cure.

Without knowing the specifics of any winsock level applications running (or previously installed applications) try this out and let us know if the issue persists. ;)

4. woomera

woomera Registered Member

i tried diffrent compatibilities but no effect,im currently downloading the winsock fix but i fixed the problem with excluding the ypager.exe and ypro.exe .
    the confusing thing is that imon is only supose to check the HTTP protocol not else.why is that?
    thank you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.