Can't activate my copy of NOD32 v5

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Aldem, Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldem

Aldem Registered Member

Hi

My copy of NOD32 4 will expire today, so I renewed my liscence. I got my link to the NOD32 v5 download with my username and a password.

On the update screen, there's a warning telling me that my copy will expire today, and it tells me to activate it.

That's what I did. Went to the activation screen, entered my name and password, entered my admin password. Then, Nod32 seems to be busy for about 4 to 5 seconds, and after that, nothing.

I tried updating NOD32, no results.

Will I have to wait for this liscence to expire before entering my new one, or is there really a problem with my activation ?

Windows 7
    32 Bits
    Home premium
    Also using a firewall, but the I set a rule to allow all activity to EKRN (Nod32 Kernel) and EGUI (Nod32 Gui)

Also, if it means something, with the old liscence, I was using v4, and I'm now using v5.

Thanks

Alain

2. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

Try clearing the update cache before you enter your username/password. That has worked for me in the past.

3. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.