cannot start in safe mode.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by divedog, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. divedog

divedog Registered Member

I get an error that says it could not connect to kernel. Is anyone else having this problem? XP sp2.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

What is the complete and exact error message you receive, and under what circumstances do you receive it?

Also, can you please describe the environment in which the error is occuring in as much detail as possible (hardware, operating system, installed software and so forth).

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The kernel service has never run in safe mode. If you want to conduct an on-demand scan in safe mode, it's not possible with the current beta. However, ther will be a separate command line scanner added later.

4. divedog

divedog Registered Member

I only get the error while trying to enter safe mode, other than that it's working fine. If you still want the the info let me know, since the beta does not work in safe mode it is probably irrelevant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.