Cannot renew license at all!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Digital_Rain, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital_Rain

Digital_Rain Registered Member

My computer came with the Antivirus 3.0
    But since my license have expired, I can't upgrade it at all... so I tried to renew it (and I couldn't), even with the username and password I received on my email. I sent my email the username and password, incase if it's the wrong username and password, but I never received it.
    Then I uninstall the Antivirus so I can install it hoping it would fix again... but I couldn't install it back. I messed it up. :'(
    Now I'm stuck with the trail version.

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

If you license is expired, you will not be able to download any versions or get any updates. Also, you won't be able to retrieve your username password if it is expired either.

When you say your system came with AV 3.0, you are referring to Eset NOD32 v.3 correct? Was it the full version or a trial version? If it was the 30/60 day trial version, you can't renew that, you'd have to actually purchase a full license. If it was a full 1/2 year license that just expired, then you can renew your license, if you can provide your current license details.

3. Digital_Rain

Digital_Rain Registered Member

Yes I'm referring to Eset NOD32 v.3, and it was full version.

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

no - he means the username and password (don't post them here) - as long as you have them, you should be able to renew (as long as they are not past 60 days of the expiration).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.