Cannot Mount Image Created w/v.11 Using v.2009

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Bruce Mahnke, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

Just an observation. Having TI-2009, build 9615 installed I created a full image using the Rescue Media CD created in version 11, build 8101. This validated correctly. Later I tried to mount it using TrueImage 2009 as well as Windows Explorer and the process failed. Could not assign a drive letter.

This is not cute. Whatever happened to backward compatibility for one version?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Bruce,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

I can suggest you to install the latest build of Acronis program (build #9646) and see if the issue remains.

Please go to Device Manager (right-click on My computer -> Manage -> Device Manager). Unfold Acronis Devices string, make right-click on Acronis True Image Backup Archive Explorer -> Properties. Make sure that Device usage option has enabled status.

If the issue remains, please submit a request to Acronis Customer Service Department here

We will find the reason for the encountered issue.

Thank you.

__

Oleg Lee

3. Bruce Mahnke

Bruce Mahnke Registered Member

I would certainly like to assist with this but I no longer have a saved image file that was created with version 11. Following the steps suggested Device usage has enabled status.

Bruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.