Cannot activate BETA version.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus/Smart Security Beta' started by Styr, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Styr

Styr Registered Member

Hello!

After formatting my C: drive i cannot activate my Nod32 BETA anymore. This is what it says:

http://www.upload.ee/image/1466395/1.jpg

I've also tried with different E-Mails with no success

Please, help.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

After the first activation, you should have received an email with a username and password that can be used for activating the beta. Please use this U/P for activation.

3. Styr

Styr Registered Member

Well, the thing with that is i used temporary E-Mail for that. There is an internet address that makes you E-Mail address that expires within 10 minutes.

4. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Marcos,
    Thank you for this share. However, I remain confused. Last month I went and got the ESET a/v v5065. I was able to load it and think(?) use it since. I was never able to "activate" this beta code at all. I never received an email from ESET even though I used the same email address I used when I started with ESET back in 2008. In frustration, I just used my current username and password (for 5 client BE)!
    Just 2 days back I updated this beta code to v5084, and it seems to work also; even though I see no changes of the internal modules. I have given up trying to use the beta activation process. Where should I peek/poke inside to confirm the my beta install is "activated?"
    Sorry. Still, I like the V5 beta version very much.

5. ashishsingh1508

ashishsingh1508 Registered Member

Same here i can't activate it as well.. No email received on any of my emails

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.