Can someone help me renew and expand my license?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by dragger, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragger

dragger Registered Member

I had been a user of NAV since Peter's picture appeared on the box and Symantec was only known for Q&A. I decided to test NOD32 about 7 months ago and bought a single license.

I could not be more happy with the performance and tiny system impact, so I have made the decision to change to NOD32 exclusively.

I need to get at least two more licenses, but don't want to lose the time remaining or the renewal discount. Is there a way for one of the dealers here to take care of this? I'd like to have a single renewal date and single amount due.

I will be recommending NOD32 to friends and clients so will need an easy way to add copies as needed.

I originally bought my copy directly from ESET. I emailed them nearly a week ago without any response so I am turning to this forum for any assistance I can get. I live in the USA in the state of Missouri, if that info is needed.

Thanks in advance.

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

you've got pm

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

Hi dragger,
    Would you mind letting us know in what part of the world you are?
    Helps us to better assist you in finding you a local reseller so you can get access to local support should it be needed.

Cheers :)

4. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

I think he did. :)

5. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

heheh - my bad :)

Sometimes I read too fast for my own good - at least I normally do that to each post :D

Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.