Can I run both SpywareBlaster and SpywareGuard together?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Terry Tee, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry Tee

Terry Tee Guest

Hi, I have a few questions that I want to ask:

1. Can I download and install both spyware blaster and spyware guard together? Will there be a conflict between the both programs? Will I get double protection if I install both?

2. I used to use "spyware guard" and it's very useful and there are no problems, until one day, when I open my "Chinese Star"(I've just install it on that day), the spyware guard gone crazy, when I open the icon (spyware guard), all the words turn into symbols or something, then my computer became very slow, and hang, so I restart my computer. Then, after the screen went back to the desktop, the same thing happen again, the words turn into some symbols or something, after that I uninstall it and everything in my computer went back to normal. Is there a conflict between "spyware guard" and "Chinese star"? What should I do?

Please reply soon, thank you

2. puff-m-d

puff-m-d Registered Member

Hi Terry Tee,

I can not answer question # 2 but as for question # 1, I run both SG and SB on my machine with no problems. In fact it is usually recommended to run both programs as they work very well together.

HTH....

3. Terry Tee

Terry Tee Guest

Can Javacool answer my 2nd question, please...

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

It sounds a little suspicious that if they are on the comp together spywareguard goes nuts, but before you installed chinese star it ran alright but after you installed CS it won't function right. Might be wrong but it sounds as if they might not be compatible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.