Can I have 2.05 back?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Iangh, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iangh

Iangh Registered Member

Since installing the Beta 02 on the three family PCs we are all getting BSOD with a non-page fault message on a too regular basis.

I have a NDAS networked hard drive which was working fine with the previous package.

The BSOD (sometimes reboot) occurs on a 'live' PC when somebody else boots up (from what I gather, anyway). The NDAS drive is no longer shown as mounted.

Anyway, can I get hold of the previous package, 2.05?

Thanks,
    Ian

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

If you using ‘Service’ for 'Automatic start' try using ‘System’ instead, if you hadn’t already. If BSOD happens under ‘System’ then report back.

Also did you e-mail Frederic the minidump files?

3. Frederic

Frederic LnS Developer

Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
  4. Iangh

Iangh Registered Member

Firstly, my apologies. It's not LNS, I think.

I spent the day disabling LNS (old and new), Antivir and Boclean.

Even with three disabled I still got the same problem in that the second PC to boot up caused the first one to re-boot.

It's an NDAS drive so I will assume the s/w is flakey and will be going out to buy a maxtor H01R300 (uses IP) unless somebody wants to suggest something else.

Strangely, if I turn the NDAS drive on after all PCs are on then it seems fine.

No matter, all I know is that with the drive switched off there are no problems so it will be relegated to USB.

Sorry for the false alarm.

BTW if anybody has any ideas as to what is happening I would be interested to know.

Thanks
    Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.