can anyone help me with this setup?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, i told one of my local shops, where i buy some computer magazines, i'd help setup a motion recording security camera which would send an email when it's triggered. :eek: not sure why they asked for my help, they probably think i'm abit more geeky then i am because i always read PC magazines on the train and they're at the station so they always see me with computer magazines

does anyone have any ideas before i do some searching?

i found Motion which runs on Linux but i want something for windows i think.

i was hoping to find a php script i can use, i'm sure there'll be something on the internet. if not i'll have to brush up on my skills abit :D i wonder what they'll end up with o_O probably some kind of alarm which goes off everytime they shut the till and's silent during a burglary. o_O

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

3. Texcritter

Texcritter Registered Member

4. Texcritter

Texcritter Registered Member

5. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

thanks, Texcritter :cool: i'll have a look. i thought i'll leave it for today so i can find out what hardware they have first :D i don't know if they've got a spare PC, webcam or what atm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.