Buying NOD 32 Online

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by myluvnttl, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myluvnttl

myluvnttl Registered Member

I've been trying to buy a valid copy of NOD 32, I went to NOD32usa.com, www.eset.com/purchase/purchase_usa.htm and went to buy, but I can't find a place to click to pick the product and check-out. I am using Firefox version 1.5 and when I decided to FINNALLY BUY a legit copy of NOD 32, I can't!!!!!! GGRRR>>>>>>>>> :mad: :mad: o_O o_O I think I will give UP!!!! and cough cough.........used the .............copy of NOD 32..... :D

Sorry I am kind of piss off............

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

I tried your link with FF 1.5 and all seems to work fine. After i picked 1 user, it lead to the second page with this at the bottom(screenshot) Do u not see that?

Attached Files:

3. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

4. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I have bought many licences for myself and for family from there and have had nothing but the best experiences. Often I received my licence within five minutes!!! Also, this is the only place I know of to order two year student-discounted licences.

5. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

There are other places to purchase a 2 year student license if you look for them (we're one, and there MUST be others) - but if you're happy with the service offered by the reseller you use, you should DEFINITELY continue to purchase from them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.