Burning software for Vista

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Durad, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durad

Durad Registered Member

Any good, free CD-DVD burning software for Vista?

Or any good deal for Nero 7 for Vista?

2. lodore

lodore Registered Member

3. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Id normally just recommend Nero or Ashampoo Burning Studio, but since you want free, get InfraRecorder.

4. midway40

midway40 Registered Member

I used to use an old OEM Nero 6 with XP that came with a DVD burner I got. Since this version isn't compatible with Vista I went hunting around for another burning software. I ran across Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 (I have 7 now) and it fits my needs. This is what Nero used to be before it added all the multimedia stuff to it. I didn't need all those extras as I just need burning software.

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/594/abs7lm1.jpg

(It really resembles Nero before the current bloat version)

I got mine for $19.95 which was a pre-release special. But since then I have gotten at least a couple of emails from Ashampoo advertising it at $9.95. You can trial it and wait to see if they send you the same thing (they also send you deals on their other software as well). They also have a "name your price" deal as well.

I never tried any other burning software so I don't know any other (and free) burning software for Vista.

5. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I agree that Ashampoo Burning Studio is an excellent piece of burning software. I have even copied DVD movies a hundred+ times and never have burned a coaster. And it is running on Vista Home Premium without a hitch. :thumb:

Attached Files:

6. mrhero

mrhero Registered Member

A hint for Ashampoo products: Don't buy at prices shown in website. Get the trial of product and register the trial. They will send you a lot of spams about their products and huge discounts. For example I purchase Burning studio 7 for just 9$.

7. Jadda

Jadda Registered Member

Edit: Forget :)

8. trickyricky

trickyricky Registered Member

I usually find the nearest bonfire or barbecue and simply throw the Vista DVD into the hottest part. Never fails and completely free of charge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.