Burning mp3 with Nero 11

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by buckshee, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckshee

buckshee Registered Member

I know there is no option for burning mp3 per se. with Nero and so I have to burn a UDF CD and add the mp3 files / folders.
    II have come across a strange problem...... I added four folders of music in mp3 format called Natures Music - Disk 1, Natures Music - Disk 2, Natures Music - Disk 3 and Natures Music - Disk 4 to be burned. The order shown in UDF window showed the folders in their correct order.
    After the CD was burnt I played it on my computer and on my stereo and playback was in the order Natures Music - Disk 3, followed by Disk 4, 1 and 2. Explorer showed the order of folders on the disk was CD is Natures Music - Disk 1 followed by 2,3 then 4
    I'm baffled but worst of all was emailing Nero and being fluffed off as something wrong with my player software
    Burning the same music with a different burner software everything played back correctly.
    Any one else have this problem with Nero ?

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Number them using 001, 002, 003 etc instead of just 1, 2, 3

3. buckshee

buckshee Registered Member

Well I tried that, now it plays 002, 003, 004, 001
    It wouldn't matter so much but I read the CD contents then create a song list for the CD cover. The program reads the CD in the correct order and I printed off the CD Cover - then it plays in the wrong order.
    I think I'll use the Ashampoo software to make mp3 and forget Nero
    But thanks

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Ashampoo is a much better burning software than Nero.

5. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I don´t understand what do you mean or what the problem is. An MP3 disk is a data disk, it can be created with ISO or UDF file systems like any other data disk.

6. Boost

Boost Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.