Burning Backup ISO Files To DVD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sandman96, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandman96

sandman96 Registered Member

I just made my first full backup and put the image files on the secure zone partition split into DVD size ISO's. How do I burn these ISO's to DVD now?

2. Chutsman

Chutsman Registered Member

Your dvd burner should have come with software to burn dvds. If it didn't try the free CDXPBurner - does dvds also. Let Google be your friend. :D

3. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

You need to put the image files onto a regular partition or an external drive to burn them to DVDs. The SecureZone is so secure that your burning software can't see it, so it can't burn any files stored there.

The TI files are not ISO files. They standard files that you burn to DVDs or CDs just as you would burn any other data file.

4. sandman96

sandman96 Registered Member

Thanks for the help. I managed to get Disk Director Suite and was able to change the type of the partition from securezone to a regular fat32 partition. That way I can have access to the files to burn then change the partition back to securezone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.