BullGuard internet security

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Scotlarock2013, Mar 20, 2017.

1. amico81

amico81 Registered Member

I have changed back to bullguard IS 18.343.4 and now it works fine. no freezes after restart...good job bullguard.

2. Jerry666

Jerry666 Registered Member

that is one "feature" I could do without , really do not like that , have had to many instances in the past where A/V makes a decision tha screws the system An option to quarantine or ignore would be welcome .

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I am happy to say that all my machines have updated seamlessly to the latest BullGuard 2018 version automatically with no problems whatsoever and no user intervention required. I have never had a security software upgrade itself so effortlessly over the years I have used 'em.

Furthermore, I can just set BullGuard to maximum protection or default settings mode, and it will do a sublime job at protecting the PC - no matter the user, no matter the computer, everyone from parents to grandparents to my nieces and nephews are able to understand and use the program effectively.

I take this as a significant design win for BullGuard - one that deserves awards in software design.

I will continue with this product for the forseeable future, and it has replaced AVG (that I used on the majority of my family computers/laptops for 10 years) as the mainline security solution on most of my machines.

4. gery

gery Registered Member

bullguard and Panda are my new replacements for my computers as well family and personal as well

5. kdcdq

kdcdq Registered Member

Two quick questions please. Does anyone know of hacks to do the following on Bullguard IS:

1) Make Bullguard update it's malware defs at bootup.

2) Make Bullguard update it's malware defs more often than once an hour.

6. amico81

amico81 Registered Member

1) No after Boot
    2)bitdefender sync, no delay with the signatures. The updates for the behavior blocker multiple times