BullGuard Antivirus 12 months Free license

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Boyfriend, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eBBox

eBBox Registered Member

Its soo wird that EVERYBODY in here are having these problems, since i have five bullguard users with no problems at all. And I myself didnt experience these problems either.

2. kwg

kwg Registered Member

I agree with you, eBBox. I have tested about a dozen Internet security applications during the last year (it is part of my job to do so), and very few run as smoothly as BullGuard. I have used BullGuard on both Windows XP and Windows 7 x64. There were a few problems when BullGuard rushed out the 2011 version last year, but subsequent updates have resolved nearly all outstanding issues.

AV-Test.org ranks BullGuard's protection in the top tier, along with BitDefender, Kaspersky and Panda. All other applications rank lower. It makes sense that BullGuard and BitDefender are in the same tier, because BullGuard uses the BitDefender scan engine.

Admittedly, AV-Test gives BullGuard a mediocre score for "Usability," a measure of system slowdown and number of false positives.

~ Off Topic Comments Removed ~

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
  3. EternalFunction

EternalFunction Registered Member

After I tried bullguard from the offer campaign last time, it does slows down my pc, and worse if you're heavy gamer and using bullguard, expect some slow fps rate during gaming...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.