As I stated in another thread, I was pleased to find that 2323 had corrected a problem in 2302, at least the problem has not yet recurred. First a little background. The system is multiboot with 4 OS, each is Win 2000 SP4 with updates as of less than two weeks ago. There are 3 SCSI hard drives as follows: Drive1: C-D Drive2: F-H Drive 3: I-M OS are on C, F, G, and J. J is the main OS. Using a demo program violates a tenet of my religion, so I installed the demo in the OS installed on G to protect my main OS on J, at least that's what I had hoped for. Wow, was I ever punished! I guess that's what I get for violating my religion. OK, now to the nitty gritty. I installed 2323 on Monday in the OS on the G drive, right after doing a backup of the systerm with Retrospect. I was pleased that I was able to use 2323 to create a full system image backup of all 3 drives to a USB drive. Ooops, fergot to mention all the hard drives use FAT32, the USB drive uses NTFS. So, I then swapped in another USB drive and ran another backup whilst I went to bed. When I awoke, I was happy to find that the second backip had also worked. Alas, this glee was very short lived. I tested recovering a single file from the backup. I believe that I selected only a single file, but TI ended up restoring many files from the source drive, and ended with an error. I expect the error was due to TI trying to recover the whole drive and I had intentionally selected a target with insufficient space for that whole drive, since I was recovering only a single file. Since I do not have a screen shot of my file selection, let's give TI the benefit of assuming that I inadvertently requested a restore of more than just file. I don't think so, but being in a charitable mood, which won't last long, I'll excuse TI here. I then tried to recovery a single directory. This seemed to work and there was no error. Well, at this point, I was really happy! Of course, being a curmudgeon, being happy does not necessarily make me happy! Ok, enough for playing with TI in the OS on the G drive, I then TRIED to reboot to my main OS on the J drive. Here'where I get very, very, ..., very unhappy. For each attempt, windows hung up at the windows splash screen or hung up in SAFE mode. I tried various methods to recover, eve boooting back to the G drive so I could use TI to restore the files on various drives. I was not able to boot to the J drive until I used Retrospect's disaster recovery CD, and restored ALL the files on all 10 drives. It would appear that TI somehow clobbered some files, either on the J drive itself, or on drives that have software that is used during the reboot process. So something drastic happened when I tested recovery using TI. I have no idea what. Needless to say, I've gotten rid of 2323.