BufferZone

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by 2good, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

You are probably right but I am a bit under pressure these days and do not have time to fool around with a program that most others on this forum (yourself included) are not impressed with. If there were all kinds of rave reviews and comments about the program I would probably have stuck with it a bit longer but.......

Besides I am really taken with the idea of a robust, flexible, virtualization program and probably will go right for the big guy on the block, VMware. It sounds like it can do it all and then some,,,and folks here are impressed with it so I know that it will be worth the effort to learn to use properly (but I will also take a look at Vbox) .

And while we are on the subject ------ I wonder when software developers will "get it" that they need to make their products as user friendly as possible and to provide as clear and concise a users guide as possible. There are too many others offering competing products for them to be lazy or lax about this. Even with products that do not have any competition a lack of clear instructions will harm sales. Has anyone ever tried to figure out how to use Squizz? I bought it, and use a small portion of it (1 of 4 principle filters), and even that filter I am not using to its full capacity. Its just impossible to make sense of the program. So instead of recommending this (expensive) PS plug-in I recommend against it. Very frustrating ---- if anyone does know how to use it please let me know, I would be willing to pay for help.

2. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

I can't help you,never heard about this plugin.
    I have the NIK suite of filters for years and love it.

3. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.