BSODs..

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by powser, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powser

powser Registered Member

I purchased WSA essentials recently and have been receiving BSODs..

on my first install, I would keep getting BSODs on kbdclass.sys when using the keyboard. I had to unplug the usb keyboard and plug it in every boot upon entering windows to prevent the error.

I also had cases of w32.bamital.gen reported for my explorer.exe which wsa failed to clean even in safe mode. I used sfc to recover the original exe and all seems fine then. although I really think it's a false positive.

And I got fed up with the keyboard BSODs so I reinstalled windows and that seems to have cleared the problem.

But I'm receiving bsods for fastfat.sys trying to launch this program
    http://code.google.com/p/traylauncher/

What's with all the BSODs.. have to run chkdsk and all that to fix my fat32 drives after that >_>

2. Triple Helix

Triple Helix Webroot Product Advisor

Can you please contact the WSA support inbox and explain what has been happening: http://www.webrootanywhere.com/support

TH

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Bamital replaces system components so it would look like a false positive. If you could please PM me your email address after writing into support, I'll be sure your ticket is addressed quickly!

4. powser

powser Registered Member

I get a BSOD with fastfat.sys whenever there's some sort of detection on my D:

d: is on fat32
    windows runs off ntfs on my c:
    i have a gpt partition system

Edit: I don't need "expedited" help on my problems.. i'm just reporting my errors here in hopes they get fixed eventually.

5. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Could you let me know if you've already sent this into tech support? We'd like to take a look at the memory dumps if you have them.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.