Brand New Security Apps Needed

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by EASTER, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sully

Sully Registered Member

lol, I don't even want a cell, but work insisted. I have the most basic model, it has a phone, with texting available, and I think a calculator. Not even a camera,music,pictures,web etc. And yes, I did look the sales dude seriously in the eye and told him what I wanted. He really did not understand the logic of it. lol. Good post Kees.

Sul.

2. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

Hi Kees. I see your point however, there is a plain just use as a telephone cellphone on the market. It's big and ugly but it only does phone stuff. It's called the "Jitterbug".

The phone I use, not the Jitterbug, is a camera, browser, recorder, FM radio, game machine, text messenger, and other stuff I haven't even tried o_O .

As for the thread, I find myself turning off the incidentals, if possible, and only using the main application. Example: Comodo Firewall without D+; SSM; Avast; SuperAntiSpyware (paid); Sandboxie. A do it all program can run into trouble trying to get all parts updated, changed, and working together like the old saying, "Too many cooks spoil the broth."

SourMilk out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.