Thanks. I have done something similar already using gpedit.msc. I have disabled windows updates completely, and disabled drivers from installing during windows updates. I did this last Wednesday, but these drivers are still installing daily. Searching for a solution myself I rediscovered (I had forgotten) that Windows downloads updates to the folder "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\" before installing them. I checked this folder and there were three files inside it with cryptic names. I assume these are the three driver files that are being installed over and over, so I have deleted them. Lets hope this solves the issue. I will report back if the issue persists. Thanks for helping!