Booting in Safe mode (No CD or DVD Writers) Available.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by New_Malden, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New_Malden

New_Malden Guest

I purchased and downloaded an Upgade from Trueimage 6 to Version 8 this morning.

I have created 2 boot CDroms, 1 the full version (Computer does not boot my pc left it 10 minutes)
    and a Safe version which does boot my pc.

Booting the PC using the Safe Boot cdrom and selecting "Create Image" "Select the Partition I wish to Image" Then I am asked for a location and filename to store the image on.
    But neither my DVD or CD writers are available or displayed for me to save the disk image on.

How do I get my DVD/CDrom Burners to display in the Left hand Screen of the "Image Archive Creation" screen?

My PC is a Gigabyte GA7VA motherboard, AMD XP2400, 512meg ram. ATI 9200se graphics card feeding the DVI output. 2 x Udma100 IBM/Hitachi drives. I LG Multiformat DVD burner(forget what model exactly) and a Benq CDrom Burner.

Any assistance, would be gratefully accepted.
    Michael.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.