boot up menu

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by ams963, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

Hi,

I am using Keriver 1-Click Restore free. My VSS does not work. So I cannot take a snapshot while logged in but have to take it during boot up using Keriver's boot-up menu( I think it's called recovery console).

I want to try Macrium Reflect free and EaseUS todo backup free partly because Keriver is slow in taking and restoring snapshots. But I cannot use either of them from while using desktop. I don't think they have boot-up menu like Keriver for imaging without a problem in the absence of VSS. I think Macrium Reflect paid version offer boot-up menu. But I want to use free version.

Is there a way I can use those two software with boot up menu so that I can make a image without VSS?

Best Wishes,
    ams963

2. MarcP

MarcP Registered Member

3. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

already tried to fix vss using that .....but to no avail....

making a boot cd is not an option......I was looking for more like a boot menu Keriver restore offers.....

4. kupo

kupo Registered Member

I think Keriver is the only free imaging program that gives an easy way to install a boot menu. :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.