Bo clean Nancy?

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Open Source, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Open Source

Open Source Guest

:cool:It may be little but it gives me a since of security while IM on line or excuteing downloads.

It goes great side by side with TDS-3.

However due to its simplicity and its size and little resource

you would had think they would had put browse or locate button for the show custom warning located at option for ease and over all simplicity wonder why to this day they haven't done it?

After all not every one is computer sabby and can type in an exact directory where the file is, especially in subfolder in God knows where.

How ever i do love the software Nancy keep up the good work.

2. Nancy_McAleavey

Nancy_McAleavey Expert Member

Hiya,

Most folks simply use the default locations...no nee dto input anything. If you have the new BOClean 4.10 and use the "Check for Update" to download and install your updates, it's no longer a concern, as the process is automated. You do need to use the default file locations to make th emost of this feature, though.

Email me if you need to upgrade. The next Update file won't support the older 4.09 any longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.