Blue Screen and CD Create errors

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by TryBeforeIbuy, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I downloaded the 15 trial copy.

1) I'm unable to create a boot CD. I get Error writing to CD...I tried all the steps in the earlier post " Error making boot CD". I was able to create something in safemode, but it's not bootable. Yes Bios is set to boot from drive.

2) This is the big issue. When creating the Secure Zone I get the blue screen of death. Uninstalled, reinstalled still appears. Error is "NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS"

Thanks I can upload system information (can't do it until this weekend)

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello TryBeforeIbuy,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify what exact methods you have used to create the bootable rescue media?

Please check each partition of your hard drives by Windows utility:

- For Windows 9x please use Windows menu Start\Run
    then enter the command "scandskw" and test all drives;

- For Windows XP please use Windows menu Start\Run, then enter the command
    "chkdsk c: /r" "chkdsk d: /r" for every partition of your hard drives.

Please note that you will need to reboot your computer in order to scan the system partition.

Please download the latest version of Acronis drivers, install it with disabled logging and try to create Acronis Secure Zone once again.

If the problem still persists then enable logging by running the Acronis drivers installation package once again, reproduce the problem and collect the c:\snapapi.log file.

Please also take a look at the Microsoft Knowledge Base article in order to resolve the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

3. dheijl

dheijl Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.