Blocking URL

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jeffcortes, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffcortes

jeffcortes Registered Member

im trying to block some URL on version 4 but after to trow the config file with the list of block addresses NOD32 V4 i didnt see the addresses. but in NOD32 v3 it show. can someone help me on this. thanks

2. ThomasC

ThomasC Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

Please be sure that when you are creating the configuration file that you are using the latest version of the ESET Remote Administrator. The xml format is slightly different for the version 3 and version 4 products. The latest version of the ESET Remote Administrator accounts for this.

3. VSSC support

VSSC support Registered Member

hi!

when can i get the new version of XML file? we use the new version of the remote administrator console.

4. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hello VSSC support,

If you've installed the latest version of the ERAS the configuration editor that's included will be using it.

BFG

5. VSSC support

VSSC support Registered Member

ok i will try to that i will download the new version. thank you

6. ThomasC

ThomasC Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

Another way to do it would be to set it up directly in the ESET NOD32 version4 client then export the settings to an xml and use that xml for your version 4 install package. Do this through the setup>>import/export settings menu. You could also push the saved xml through a configuration task to existing version 4 clients.

7. sd12013

sd12013 Registered Member

related to blocking a url, can I enter an IP or an IP range as opposed to an http format?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.