Blocked Address popping up every 10 secs.

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by aztecaa, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aztecaa

aztecaa Registered Member

ext.1clickdownloader.com/Creatives/index.PHP? IP address

What the heck is this above. NOD32 keeps popping up this window and the first line reads this above. I think I picked up some crap last week while surfing. My Firefox is acting weird with 2nd and 3rd windows popping up.
    How can i resolve this matter.

I have ran NOD32 scan 2-3 times and found one item.
    I ran malwarebytes-found nothing
    and ran ccleaner.
    Ran disk cleaner and defragged.
    Something got attached to my PC that keeps trying to do something but NOD32 is blocking it. How can I find it in my PC and remove it.
    Brand new PC winds7 only 2 months old!
    ----------------------------------------------
    I just found it and removed it, hopefully it is gone.
    I still need to know how to stop 2nd and 3rd windows from popping up with these ads. I have ad muncher and popup blocker in firefox . I just starting having this issue last week. Before it was blocking all and any windows or other tabs from popping up these ads.
    Now there getting through! Help?

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. aztecaa

That SOB keeps popping up! The I.P address keeps changing but always has 127.0.0.1. o_O? The last four digits keep changing. I'm going to do what you said , hope I understand!
    --------------------------------
    I can not submit the file because it exceeds 0.5MB which seems to be the amount NOD32 allows. So well see what they say to do.

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  4. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

that site is blocked by eset i would guess you have a program trying to connect to it or the site trying to connect to your system..i would check all your traffice to see which one it is with your firewall

5. aztecaa

How do I do that? Every time I open anything Nod32 shows a red window blocking it and the IP address is different each time! Starting to really annoy me!

6. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

you need to use a firewall nod32 doesnt have a firewall...or a traffic monitor

7. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

It is possible you have a piece of malware on the system which is not yet detected by ESET. Please contact the technical support department at +1 (866) 343-3738 (or +1 (619) 876-5400 if you are local to San Diego) for assistance in examining the system to see if this might be the case.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

8. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The above address is related to adware or potentially unwanted application. It shouldn't be malware that attempts to download stuff from that site, I rather suspect it's one of the above mentioned types of applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.