blazes survival guide

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burns

burns Guest

Excellent thread. Obviously you put in a lot of time here and I congratulate you on a job well done. Hope this goes to the archive section.

On a separate note I just wanna say : this forum is excellent. I have learnt so much from here you cannot imagine.

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

lol the next thing id like to see lol is a how to get started codeing software andreas gave me a taste of how to edit text in software and he made it so easy i liked it lol a little to much.

Yup alot of the greatest people i had the privlege of knowing has been here its like the best people you can posiably find have all wonderd in here its like a magnet

even the lurkers post once in awhile with some of the most mind bending posts that makes you want to see them post more often

paul fan j joosky check out uni technodeom prince are but a few of the great ones.

also im amazed by the number of registerd bord members in such little time great place

hope you post more often where al family here

3. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.