Black Friday's Sales-Your Thought's !

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Securon, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening ! With the big day coming Friday 26th...which Companies in your opinion are going to be offering Deep Discounts...and has anyone heard from the major vendors in regards to forthcoming offers and subsequent discounts ? Sincerely...Securon

2. Vladimyr

Vladimyr Registered Member

Straight past me! o_O What is significant about Friday 26th of November?

3. AbsoluteZero

AbsoluteZero Registered Member

The 26th is black friday which is the busiest shopping day of the year and is also a day where you can find some great deals. Black friday always occurs the day after Thanksgiving.

4. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Not too sure who'll be offering, but these two are still rolling along. ;)

Mamutu still at 65% off.
    Avast still a bargain too.

5. Vladimyr

Vladimyr Registered Member

Ah Thanksgiving. That explains why I've never heard of it before.
    Thanks for explaining. Here, any Friday the 13th may be referred to as "Black Friday", just because the number 13 is considered by some to be unlucky.

6. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Some stores are trying to beat others to the BF punch by making offers this week. I got a new phone from Walmart yesterday and Amazon has had sales the past week or so. Sears was supposed to be the dark horse last year and maybe they'll be that again this time around...maybe radio shack? I'm not sure. Slickdeals.net is the place to go for BF deals as they have a forum dedicated for that with lots and lots of news and updates. Also, Monday is supposed to be a big sale day for tech goods as well but it hasn't seemed to live up to the hype as tech goods are also sold on BF. I hate stores like Best Buy who advertise some great Black Friday deal but only carry a hand full of the item and are sold out within 10 minutes of opening.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  7. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG Registered Member

Some stores in Ohio started black friday the 12 of November.

8. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

Online > Stores

9. 1000db

1000db Registered Member

Haven't heard of any BF deals but this time of year give-aways start appearing if you look carefully.

10. Securon

Good Morning ! I need some feedback regarding Participating Vendors and the Discounts offered during last years Black Friday Sales. Firstly I know Sunbelt...Trend Micro...and Checkpoint/Zone Alarm...were participants. Did Norton...McAfee and Webroot participate. And European Vendors such as G-Data and Avast participated...not sure about Avira...AVG...or Panda. If you could provide other Vendors it would be appreciated and their discounts...it would provide greater Focus and Clarity for everyone. Sincerely...Securon

11. malexous

malexous Registered Member

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  12. Securon

Good Evening ! Went to a site called Offers.com...There was a discount on Webroot Anti-Virus and Spysweeper for 50% off. Now if you go to the site you'll see products by other vendors, also discounted...but I'm always leery of sites I haven't previously visited. I couldn't clearly discern what yr the Webroot product was for instance. I don't know it might be perfectly legitimate might be 2011 product...but as stated wasn't clearly identified. Anyhow; just keeping everyone up to date, in expectation of Friday's Sales. Sincerely...Securon

13. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.